Monday, February 22, 2010

New Window Graphics

I think I am just giddy over my new window graphics on the Suburban.  It took a lot of hard work since it has been so cold but I am finally done and here is the final product.

This is a close up of a side window.
This is the close up view of the rear window.


The windows look far better than the dirt all over the rig!  What can I say, I'm not a big fan of car washes when I live on a muddy road :-)
I think the graphics really jump off the rig and catch your eye.The vinyl cutter is my new friend and I have all sorts of plans.  I am waiting for the weather to warm a bit before I install on a customer vehicle but meanwhile I am working on some pretty cool graphics that are more bumper sticker size.


1 comment:

  1. That’s a good advertisement right at the window of the car! The letters and design are small, but more than enough to catch the eyes thee of the public. Moving advertisements are the best and one of the cheapest advertisement tools you can ever have.

    ReplyDelete