Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Before & After

Ok - so here is my hair on Sunday, August 30th. I have my fair share (plus some) of grey and it has been prospering since I was 16 or so. Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of time in the sun this summer so it has gotten even lighter. I needed a rope perm - obviously it is time even though it has only been 5 months. When I got the perm on August 31st my hair got even LIGHTER! I got the perm at 8 in the morning and Terri was done by 10:30. I had been thinking about having a dye job and the color of my hair after the perm was enough to make the decision for me. At 1 o'clock I returned to Miss Terri and now we have this
So, I guess it was time to wash away the grey. After all, with the new adventure coming up I think it may even help... Now, I gotta work on the double chin and then it will be even better. Here is a little funny - I walked into Wells Fargo this afternoon and Pam didn't even recognize me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment