Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Saturday

It all started with a couple light bulbs that needed to be changed. I climbed up there and then I saw all the dust and thought about the last time I cleaned the fans...about a year ago. Then, I had to remove all the bulb covers and put them in the dishwasher while I went about dusting and cleaning all of the ceiling fans. Please keep in mind that we have 5 of these and 2 of them run full time around here. So, I got everything cleaned up, the burnt bulbs replaced and the bulb covers back on. Do you know that this took a couple hours!!! All of that just to replace a bulb or two - sheeshhh! Then, to top this off, I flip on the light in the bedroom this morning and one of the bulbs that I did not change had burnt out. What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment