Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy Cajuns

I am sitting here at my computer trying hard to learn this graphic drawing program while I work on a button job for my dear friend Simone in Texas - who is just recently a former Louisianan.

I think she mentioned yesterday that she and her husband, Dave, were staying home today because it was going to snow and they did not want to miss it...?

Then, she sends me these pictures and writes the following,


"Thought ya'll might enjoy this! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! The neighbors are looking out their windows and wondering what those crazy Cajuns are doing in the yard!"




Ah Ha!  This is where the crazy Cajun comes in!


This was a welcome distraction from my work :-)  Thank you Simone & Dave for loving everything that life throws your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment