Monday, January 11, 2010

The Triple E Promotions Blog

Wow - the holidays have finally passed (yeah, it has been over a week - I know!).  I went from the holidays to working on taxes and organizing in my office.  No one should be punished like this!

I did manage to post the second installment on the business blog today.  In case you did not get a blast on the new blog please visit and share it with anyone you know.  The address is http://tripleepromotions.blogspot.com/


I think that I am a sucker for taking on more than I can possibly do in one lifetime so I guess that would explain the additional blog.  I will eventually be able to keep up with one...but two?  I have a plan for that though (remember, I used to be a planner in my previous life?) - I plan on posting to the business blog once a week with a new picture of products that we are selling and some promotional tips.

So, I am hoping to take the occasional break from taxes and post to the blog over the week.  Stay tuned because I have a mountain of pictures to get the new year started - or the old year caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment