Saturday, May 22, 2010

Camping at Sugar Creek

The first camp out of the year for us was the first weekend in May.   We went to Sugar Creek Campground up by Rager Ranger Station and we were the only people in the campground.

IMG_5119 

We saw elk, deer and antelope.  We also spotted a lot of firewood just waiting for us to come and cut it up.  There was also still snow up at 6 corners and a lot all around in the shady areas.

IMG_5118

I kind of enjoyed the quite time and I was able to get some reading done.  Those pesky magazines pile up quick and I really didn’t put much of a dent in them - but I tried.

IMG_5122

Brandy likes hangin’ in camp.  She really likes watching and then chasing the chipmunks.

IMG_5115

And here is Peaches on the truck consul.  She rides here and sleeps while we are on the road. 

The trip was good and it was nice to get out and have a campfire.  I look forward to going again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment