Saturday, May 22, 2010

Terra Was Packing a Big Surprise!

OMGosh!  I thought that Cocoa was a cutie but not near as cute as this one!

Terra went into labor on Tuesday, May 18th and I stalled her in the early evening.  I figured it would be a long night so I went to check on here before we went to bed and this is what I saw…

IMG_5173

Mama is La Mancha and the daddy is Chance.  One of the tow have some black in their background.  I would have never guessed Terra would have any black on her baby.

IMG_5176

I am thinking that we may need to leave him as a buck.  He will probably throw some pretty interesting babies.

2010 019

2010 004

He has a great attitude also.

This is Blackie.

One more to go – Moose.  I have no idea what she is packing.  She is a Nubian Boer mix herself so this could be another big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment