Friday, May 25, 2012

A Pinterest Post from Sidwell Design & Photography

Leah_Sidwell

Perpetual Calendar\Journal – This is a really cute idea!  It would be a great idea for anyone who journals but it could be used for a lot of things.  A couple of things that come to my brain are:

Use it to make notes on pictures you have taken for blogging or anything else.  Once you download the pictures you can look at the date and go back to your note to refresh your memory.  This would come in really handy for people like me since I have been such an infrequent blogger.  On the other hand, this would give me something else that I would have to keep up with – NOT!  And, I should not forget to mention that I wouldn’t be able to find it!

How about a gratitude journal?  It would also serve as a good way to keep track of clients – like a rolodex.  Or, you could keep track of everything your new baby does each and every day.  I’m sure the ideas are limitless like my pile of index cards!  Since I have more projects started than I will probably ever finish in my lifetime I will not start another – that is, unless I find out that someone else could use one as a gift! Embarrassed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment