Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another thing I dread…

I dread love hearing the words, “I need a haircut”, especially when the words roll out of my husband’s mouth.  After years of having me buzz cut his hair and Hunter’s I was able to convince him that getting a buzz for $5.00 in Prineville made more sense than torturing allowing me to do it for them.  And, I didn’t have get to clean everything up either.  I was certainly all for $5 buzz cuts Smile

We get moved over here to Bend and the only $5 buzz cut is at Phagan’s Beauty College.  Of course that is only on Tuesdays and Thursdays during business hours.  Well, good luck with getting Warren in before 5!

So, I am resigned blessed to cutting Warren’s hair again (unless I whine loud enough and long enough… then, I can get him to go to Supercuts for $12 with a $2 couponHot smile).  Since whining is isn’t an option this is my future for the time being.

IMG_9604

Wish me luck in finding the $5 buzz cut in Bend, Oregon that fits my hubby’s time table…

No comments:

Post a Comment