Friday, January 13, 2012

Kinda cute…

Almost every day I drive down Neff Road to take Hunter to school.  On my way I always admire this one property on the north side.  It has a pond and a beautiful selection of trees of in the distance.  The real eye catcher is the red Adirondack chairs that they have sitting out by the pond; the backs face the road and I just love the setting.IMG_0341

Of course I had to stop and take a picture while everything was green.  It is cold here now and all of the chairs are tipped forward.  The leaves have fallen from the trees and the grass is brown.  I keep waiting for the snow to fly so I can get a winter picture but no dice so far.  Until then I will just keep thinking about what the people who sit in the three adult and two child size chairs are doing while it is so cold outside and their chairs are turned over…

No comments:

Post a Comment