Friday, May 29, 2009

Tired

I have been home all day with Hunter and really wasn't even tempted to go to yard sales today...maybe next week. I am just really tired and I think I got my fill of "sales" last weekend when we went to the flea market in Sumpter.

We went to Boise, Idaho last weekend for one day to go to the Cabela's store and then we stayed in Baker City, Oregon for 3 nights while we went to the flea market and then into La Grande, Oregon to go for a hike\bike up to the La Grande Reservoir.

I have been working on a crocheted rag rug and it is almost finished. It should have been finished a long time ago but I ripped it out about 6 times. I will post a picture of it when I am done.

Warren is taking Frosty on a trail course tomorrow at Bent Wire Ranch. Her face is all black (she is the white mule) because she has been licking a tub of molasses for weeks and it is all over her. She looks like she has tar all over her head! He is going to wash her up today so this should be interesting - I will watch and take pictures!

Other than that, all of the babies are doing just great. Bella is becoming such a ham! She is just a hopping and bucking fool; she makes us laugh all the time.

The housework needs to be completed and I need to make bran muffin batter. Maybe I will just sneak out and play with the babies instead.....

Until next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment