Friday, May 1, 2009

Yard Sale Day

Today is a yard sale day - yes! I wonder what I might find in my travels...

I am always looking for a scrabble game, ribbons, ric-rac and buttons for my crafts. A couple weeks ago I made a haul because I got about 100 bottles of craft paint for $10 and I got 20 brand spankin' new embroidery paints for $4 not to mention the angel rubber stamp, silver rope ribbon and embossing powder I got out of a free box!

My entire scrap room is built out of yard sale finds. I got my counters and cabinets from a sale at an old motel they were demolishing, my big wrap around table and set of old card storage drawers came from a stationery store that was closing, my little cuttlebug\ cricut table is and old nail techs customized work area, my ribbon storage drawers are a refinished old set of metal chest of drawers from a yard sale....the list just goes on. The carpet was even free and brand new compliments of my in-laws.

It's a good thing that all my furniture is cheap because it is holding an undisclosed amount of crafty stuff! I don't disclose this because my husband reads my blog ;-) Hi honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment