Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yard Sale Finds on 5/8

I got to go to yard sales on Friday and I am having a hard time deciding on what my best find was. I cannot choose between my Liz Claiborne, Pierre Cardin, Jennifer Moore and Crazy Horse tops that I got for $1 a piece or the old fashioned deer bags and elk quarter bags that I got for a $1 a piece. Of course I love the tops more but you just can't buy these quality bags anymore unless you want to pay a lot of money for them. These meat bags will be excellent for packing on the mules and you can use them to pack other stuff too I guess.

Oh - I almost forgot about the Sony Home Theater Entertainment Surround Sound system I got for $20. That was a good deal! I also got a huge pile of books for Hunter and he liked them all. Gotta keep the bookworms in this house freshly stocked...

I am really looking for half gallon Kerr\Mason jars now. It's always the same old thing with me though....when I am looking for something I will not find it. But, if I buy it retail I will find it at almost every sale thereafter. Murphy's Law!

No comments:

Post a Comment