Monday, August 22, 2011

And Now for Something Yummy…

Do you have a craving for something really yummy and really easy?

This is so easy that I took all the ingredients and make this out camping!

I am not big on cooking so this was right up my alley.  I have eaten this at one of those “big name” restaurants several times and I finally decided to make it myself.

How about Chicken Caesar Wraps?  Or you can also make them Ranch Wraps!

Here is a picture of the ingredients you can use for this really simple recipe.

IMG_9135

Take the cooked chicken (ground, cubed or strips and BBQ, baked or fried) and put it in one bowl or two.

IMG_9136My chicken is BBQ and it was shredded in a “Ninja” blender.  In this case I used two bowls since my husband prefers ranch dressing instead of Caesar. 

Squeeze in enough dressing to taste that you prefer and mix.  I just made it like I make tuna for sandwiches.

IMG_9137

IMG_9138

Now the hard part is over!  Take your tortilla and line with a couple pieces of lettuce.  Spread the chicken mixture on the lettuce, top with tomatoes slices and sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.  Wrap, add a soup, chips or just eat alone.

IMG_9139

IMG_9140

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment