Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Chuckle for Me This Morning

We were off to get another rather large load of wood again this morning so I decided to take my laptop along.  It is high time I get back to blogging since it is something I really love to do.  I also need to get back in the saddle because my pictures are piling up and time is passing so quickly.  On that note, there are a lot of things I need to get back to that I love to do.  I saw a sign yesterday that said something to the effect of “You make time for the things you love to do.”  I have definitely been slacking on that part of my life lately.

I think I finally have a new lease on life and I hope to get back to the person I used to know.  I remember she was very organized, could remember not only the right words to describe something but she could also recall dates, times and names of people.

My new lease on life?  I call it my “snorkel” .  I think it helps Warren out a bit also since he does not have to listen to the persistent freight train coming through the station all night long.  I apparently have pretty severe sleep apnea.  It has been an exceptionally long time between diagnosis and treatment but I think I am starting to feel the effects from snorkeling every night.  I can testify that it is wonderful not to have a headache greeting me each morning when I drag my self out of bed – there is also a little less “dragging” myself out of bed which is kind of nice because I used to love my mornings.

And back to my title about the chuckle….

Intimidation

We have  huge black cat by the name if Pipper and he thinks he is one of the dogs.  I really enjoy him but Hunter, well, we will just say “not so much”!  Pipper jumps up on the back of the couch to take his nap and Hunter will move a seat down from the cat because he looks at him this way.  It is totally funny and so predictable almost every night.  I get a chuckle out of it and this picture reminded me and gave me a chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment