Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bloggin’, bloggin’, bloggin’–keep those babies blogging…

Just popped into my pointy little head that “Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’….keep those babies rollin’ – rawhide!” would easily work for my title if I just adjusted a bit.  If you don’t remember the song then just carry on.  For those of you who do…..I hope it isn’t stuck in your head all day Smile.

I have actually been thinking about blogging but I have not found the time until now.  There are so many things to get completed before school starts and one of them is to get back to blogging.  Even though I think that daily blogging is a little beyond me b\c I am just not that witty or interesting, I do want to blog more often.  Keeping up with my incessant picture taking would be a small feat for me but it would be awesome.

Nonetheless….We are on the road to Silver Lake, Oregon to visit with my in-laws.  Warren is looking forward to seeing his dad, Hunter is excited about seeing Grandma Kim and Papa Al and of course some exciting sage rat hunting.  Myself – I brought some stuff to make cards with Kim and I looking forward to visiting and getting some cards made while we visit.  We are all looking forward to going out to dinner at the Cowboy Dinner Tree tonight.

Hopefully I can process some blog content when things get quiet and while we are on the road.  If nothing else I will be taking pictures and creating lots more items to blog about Winking smile.  Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment