Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ummmmm...Yuck!

So it’s all about getting “retrained” these days.  I am no exception to the rule.  I took a QuickBooks class online first and then that lead to an Electronic Medical Records course.  I am now working on Advanced Medical Terminology and I am not the least bit thrilled with it.

I have had a lot of memory issues over the last couple years and this class just frustrates the crap out of me!  Not only do I feel like I am a little “slow” but it ticks me off that I am not pulling the “A” grade that I have become accustom to in the past.  Grrrr!  I need to work harder on this so I can get past it and stop looking at these books!

IMG_6651IMG_6650

I don’t know if the next section will be any better since it is Medical Coding.  Hopefully I am onto a memory fix that will get me back on track.  I will post more about this later.  In the meantime, I will just continue to hope that I don’t truly have a “learning disability” Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment