Sunday, September 4, 2011

16th Anniversary

We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary on Friday, August 26th.  I came home from my class in Prineville on Thursday night and I found these little beauties waiting for me!  They are so pretty.  I just had to take some pictures of them.IMG_9611

IMG_9613

It is now more than a week later and they are still going strong and I have 2 more left that need to open up.  Unbelievable!

Of course I got some other goodies too!  These little babies are to make pearls!!!!  Applause!!!!!  You just squeeze these and make whatever size pearl you want.  And, I can make them in all of these colors – YAY!  I also received a couple of Copic markers and a video on learning to use the Copic Sketch markers.IMG_9728[1]

My wonderful hubby received camo.  Here he is kind of avoiding the camera in his new beanie and long sleeve shirt.  Not pictured is his hard camo phone case.

IMG_9606

My picture seems to be a bit blurry – GRRRRR!  I guess you get the idea though…

My sweetie also took me to the Saturday Markets in Bend.  That was a lot of fun and really nice of him.  Here is the kicker…

Saturday was opening day of bow season.  Anyone who knows my husbands knows that we are usually in camp on the eve of opening day.  I had completely expected him or all of us to be in the woods but he stayed home with me this year!  I guess I must finally be growing on him – poor guy! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment