Saturday, August 28, 2010

Finally Getting ATCs Scanned & Put Away

The ATCs have been returned and adored by me but they sat in a box for a very long time before I decided to get some scanning done.  I am the person who hates filing...

I am going to enter all of my lovely returns in this one posting and call myself caught up on swaps.  I will also post some fun goodies I received along the way in a future blog.

Here are some ATCs I received from the uber talented Melonscraps (AKA Marilyn Wiggins).  She always posts her left overs for anyone who wants them – I snag them any chance I get because I love her work.

ATCs from Marilyn

And then we have another Valentine Swap from February 2010...

Valentine Swap 2 Feb 2010

And from Pink Ribbon in March 2010...

ATC Lovers Pink Ribbon March 2010 And Live, Love, Laugh & Dream in March of 2010 through ATC Lovers... ATC Lovers Live, Love, Laugh, Dream March 2010

And Circus from Art42 also in March 2010...

Art 42 Circus ATCs March 2010

 Then we move onto ATC Lovers "Stamped"

ATC Lovers Stamped ATC Swap May 2010 and ART 42 "Nature" in May 2010.

Art 42 Nature ATCs May 2010And then finally we have the Art 42 "Extras Swap" for all of those extras we made but never sent out. Here are my returns from June...

Art 42 Extras Swap June 2010 1 Art 42 Extras Swap June 2010 2 There is so much talent & inspiration out there!  I love thumbing through the pages and pages of ATCs before I get started on a project - it really gets the thought process boiling.

As always, I cannot resist the temptation to work on more swaps.  I am signed up for one more twinchie, a tag art swap, a monster ATC for Halloween and a mini-zine.

The tag art is to make 3 tags and send to the next person on the list.

The mini-zine is a little more complicated.  It makes a mini magazine out of decorating and folding a 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper a specific way.  I have been working on this in my graphics program.  I am excited to finish the artwork so I can send it off and try out a new printer I have been wanting to use.

Of course, I will post it once I have them in my hot little hands!

I hope to make the mini-zine a catchy little way to advertise specific promotional products like golf accessories or embroidery.  Everyone loves a novelty...

No comments:

Post a Comment