Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stimulus Packages

Another swap but this one was a “Stimulus Swap”.  A lot of scrappy people have cut way back or cut out their spending entirely.  It is nice to get scrappy mail and everyone likes new product.

People signed up with requests if there was something specific.  The whole idea was that you only had to spend $10 on product and then ship it to the person assigned.  Names were drawn at random and given out so no one knew who was sending to who.

I drew a person who does all digital scrapbooking – that is a tough one for me!  I picked out a scrapper’s quote book that I have and love.

This is what I got in the mail from my Secret Stimulus Sister on Scrapbook Sister’s Studio.

IMG_5871 I totally love everything in here!  Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment