Friday, August 27, 2010

Inchies & Twinchies

So, here is a quiz...

Who knows what an Inchie is?  If you know what that is, do you know what a Twinchie is?  My guess is that you are about to get an education like I did.

I am on this art message board called Art42 which is located at artfortytwo.org.  They seemed to be having a lot of other swaps besides ATCs like inchies & twinchies.  I had heard of inchies & twinchies but was not too sure so I Googled them.  I found out that they are just like ATCs except on a much smaller scale.  Inchies are built on a 1" x 1" surface while twinchies are built on a 2" x 2" surface. 

There were two swaps I joined and neither of them had a theme except "anything goes" so I figured I could handle that :-)

I had a set of stamps that I had purchased back in the spring I wanted to use.  I focused on red, white & black and here is what I came up with...

ART42 Inchie Swap Sub Aug 2010 ART42 Twinchie Swap Sub Aug 2010

I decided to emboss the stamps with a shiny red glittery powder.  It took me longer to figure our what I was going to do than it did to complete the project!  I just made a dozen each while I was there, popped them in the mail and waited for the swap to be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment