Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Give Me A Rose ATC Swap for ATC Lovers


I have just finished these ATC cards for a swap with a group called "ATC Lovers". The theme of this swap was "Give Me A Rose" and a very sweet woman named Emma Hicks is hosting the swap. I decided upon the yellow rose since it signifies friendship.
The card is a thin cardboard in the middle with light blue card stock on each side. The title, date, swap name and my name are on the back along with 1 of 20, 2 of 20, etc. The rose and leaves were cut out on my Cricut out of card stock. The "Friendship" is printed out of Word onto white card stock with yellow ink and backed with thin cardboard. The corners of the word are punched out with Stampin' Up! ticket corner punch. I inked around everything and elevated the yellow rose off of the leaves with foam circles. The holder is an old floral frog.
I hope to get back the swapped ATCs around July 4th - FUN! I love to get good mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment