Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mealtime...

I have a recipe that I just got on one of my message boards from a wonderful lady named Deb (Thanks Deb!)and it reminded me of a dinner we just had...

Hunter was all worried the other night because we told him that I was making redneck seafood for dinner. He didn't have a clue what it was and he was telling Grandma & Grandpa about it on the phone like he was scared of it. The picture here is what it looks like if you've never seen it.

The recipe I just got and I have to try is as follows...it is another redneck type recipe which are the only one's I can manage without burning!

Tater Tot Casserole
1) Cook 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger.
...Drain and put in a Casserole dish.
2) Line the entire top with tator tots. (Make it nice and line them up!) LOL
3) Take a can of cream of mushroom OR chicken soup and add milk like it says on can.
...Stir it up in a bowl and pour it on top of all the tator tots.
4) Bake at 450 for 20 minutes. Take out of oven.
5) Add grated cheese to the top (I like Chederella) and let it set for a few minutes or put back in the oven to melt.

6) Make a veggie and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment