Thursday, June 18, 2009

Will it work?

There is an area deep within all of the blog technical stuff where I can notify folks when I update with a new post. I know that is kind of a let down to open the blog and not find anything new there. So, now some of you can open your e-mail and know if I have made a post or not.

The problem is that I can only enter 10 e-mail addresses. I never dreamed I would be notifying anyone besides my mom, my husband and my sister but I have filled all 10 and I wish I could enter more.

I added addresses right before this post. I hope that this works! If any of you are getting the e-mail and don't want it please let me know. No problem what-so-ever because I can fill the spot with someone else who would like their name on the list.

Well, time to get back to work and check on all the grazers.

No comments:

Post a Comment