Wednesday, August 26, 2009

14th Wedding Anniversary

Today is our wedding anniversary. I've been married to my wonderful husband Warren for 14 years. He is actually starting to show a few grey hairs but I figure he has earned them for being married to me for so long! Anyone who knows me is well aware that he will never have as many grey hairs as I have and I am not saying anything about who gave them to me ;-)
I made this card for him and it was a lot of fun. This is the front of the card and when it is opened...

...the card folds out just like this. It has faux rhinestones, quilled hearts, scrabble letters, some stamping and I cut out the pieces for the circle on my Spellbinder. I recycled and envelope from the junk mail that was a little too big. I covered it with matching paper and then I ran it through the crimper...the crimper shrunk the envelope to a perfect size - Thankfully I remembered to write his name on the envelope first! :-)

I picked up the cutting and folding directions off of a website called splitcoaststampers.com. They have a lot of very cool information on the site and it is a great one-stop reference site for paper crafts in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment