Saturday, August 15, 2009

Deschutes County Fair



We went to the Deschutes County fair on Warren's birthday. If you cut out coupons and showed up before 3:00 PM you got in free. We took Warren out for breakfast at the Pancake House and then went to the fair about 10:30 AM. We got to see all the animals and ride some rides at the carnival.

Here is a picture of Warren and Hunter chasing each other on the bumper car ride.




This is a picture of Hunter and I riding the Scrambler - we had a lot of fun! One day I will be able to talk Hunter into going on the Gravitron but the scrambler will do for now.


I will update my blog later with the other little goodie that we found at the fair. I will give you a hint...it is NOT a goat and it will change our lives! Stay tuned to see the answer in a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment