Saturday, August 15, 2009

Warren's Birthday


Warren had another birthday (you could never tell by looking at him so I am telling on him!) and he loves ice cream cake so I have to make one. I made the same type of cake as last year but I improvised a little this year since he also loves peanut butter.

This is a picture of the first layer completed and the second layer is going on.

There are ice cream sandwiches on the bottom slathered with peanut butter. I then put whipped cream on and crushed Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. Just repeat for the second layer. I love this cake because you can go as big as you want or as small as you want.

Here is a picture of the birthday boy opening up his presents. My sister, Sheree, wrapped Warren's present nested 3 deep in boxes and this picture is of him unwrapping the final box.

No comments:

Post a Comment