Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween ATCs

I joined 3 ATC swaps for Halloween since it is easy for me to think of Halloween things. This little purple guy is my "Purple People Eater" going to Idaho tomorrow. He was going to Idaho today until I realized that the PO is not open.... :-). I used my Cricut Paper Dolls cartridge for everything but the moon. He was fun since he is purple.
This is my "Out By the Fence". I used some ribbon I bought at Michael's, punched the fence with my medium Sizzix die and the pumpkin with my Sizzlets die. The yellow is just a circle punch like the moon in the first ATC.
This one is "Hangin' Out in the Web". I used a Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder and brushed it with a little silver stamp pad. The ribbon is from Michael's and the spider was cut out with a Sizzlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment