Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tomorrow...time to deliver the eggs

Tomorrow is Friday and that means that it is time to go around delivering eggs to all of our wonderful customers.  I get to have my hubby with me on this trip which is nice.  The chickens are eating way more money than they are producing with the cold weather but it still has it's rewards.

One of the rewards is getting to see everyone on Friday's.  We go the the fire department and deliver to a few of the guys there but get to visit with anyone who is around.  Then we head out to see Virginia to chat and check on our goats that are chowing down on her pasture.  Once we finish there we are heading out to Meeker Ranch for our first egg delivery and then on up to see Grandpa Tony and his lovely wife Lyn. 

It is nice to just stop and talk to people once a week.  I am enjoying this whole egg delivery thing...I like being able to stop and really hear what the answer is when I ask "How are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment