Friday, October 30, 2009

Yard Sale Finds...



I have just been cruising  my photos thinking about things that I need to blog on and it dawned on me that I have neglected my super yard sale finds for like a long time.  Mom and I went about 3 weeks ago and found these babies.  This tray of stamps was $2.00 - yes - $2.00!!!!  See the flower that is rubber up?  That has another rubber flower on the other side and they are special :-)  They are special because you stamp the image and then cut along the lines like a spiral - once you have them cut out you use a quilling tool and wind them up into little 3-D roses! 

And the 4 leaf clover is good too.  Can never have too many of those when you have a child in 4-H.

And these are the other two trays of stamps that I also got for $2.00 each.



This tray also has one of those special stamps but it is the next 2 sizes down!  And see the rooster - love it!

My mom ended up getting a tray of stamps also and I can't wait to see her use them.

The trays are 11" x 14" and they are actually from those acrylic frames that you can get for pictures that usually have a cardboard box thing in them to hold your pictures.  This is an excellent way to store stamps since they are just the right depth.  Not only did I get some awesome stamps but a new idea for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment