Thursday, October 29, 2009

More ATCs...


This is an ATC for Breast Cancer Awareness in October.  A wonderful lady named Gay Bowman on ScrapSistersStudio.com (formerly AllMomentsRemembered.com) hosted this swap and I cannot wait to get everything back so I can see all the different ATCs.  I designed this particular ATC in Corel, cut out the oval, pasted it onto black cardstock and outlined it with some stickles.  On the back it states that it is "In Memory of my Aunt Donna".


This is an ATC for Circles.  It is the very first swap I am hosting and this is my creation.   I cut out the word circles with my Cricut, the silver brass circle is from a belt I picked up at a yard sale and the ribbon is plain old purple 1/4" stock.
I am waiting for the other ATCs to finish coming in and then I will swap them and mail all of them out to their perspective new homes.  This trade is on ScrapSistersStudio.com and I will post a picture of all the ATCs after I mail them.

No comments:

Post a Comment