Saturday, September 18, 2010

And let there be cake!

As I mentioned earlier, my wonderful husband had a birthday on July 31st.  Since we were otherwise engaged we had his birthday party the next day.  I made him the peanut butter ice cream cake for the third year in a row.  I also made a regular cake for those of us not so fond of the ice cream cake (like me).

We had BBQ hamburgers and Jethro was a great help to me for minding the grill and keeping Warren busy.  Thank you so much Jeff!

Unfortunately everyone was scattered from hell to breakfast that weekend so we had a small crew and a lot of cake.

IMG_6008

Mom & Dad, sister Sheree and nephew Jethro made it so we all had a good visit.

Even though he never seems to look any older the calendar says that Warren turned 45.

I hope you enjoyed your cake sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment