Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Mini-Zine

Have you ever heard of a mini-zine?  It is pronounced like a magazine but it is a mini and you make it out of 1 sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" paper.

This is another one of the Artfortytwo.org swaps I signed up for.  I had to study up on this one a bit so I went out to YouTube and watched some videos on making these babies.

Once I got the gist of the layout I started using my Corel Draw X3 and all of those handy dandy little freebie digital scrapbooking files I have been downloading for an eternity.  See, I knew I was downloading all of those files for something :-)

This is what I came up with on my first try - not too shabby!  I have got all kinds of ideas for this!  I can use pictures and really start advertising with this...

Front & Back

IMG_6121 Front view

IMG_6116 First & Second Pages

IMG_6117Third & Fourth Pages

IMG_6119 Fifth & Sixth Pages

IMG_6120And this is what it looks like flat...

IMG_6256I have some plans for these little marketing gadgets.  Anyone who wants to help fold when I order for the business just step right up :-)  I pay in buttons and scrapbook scraps...  Please don't all call at once because I do not have operators standing by...

No comments:

Post a Comment