Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tag Swap

I signed up for a gob of swaps the other day on Artfortytwo.com and one was a tag swap.  The gist of the swap was to make 3 tags and send them to the person who signs up below you.  I made these three tags but I am waiting for someone to sign up under me.  If no one signs up I before the deadline I send my tags to the 1st person on the list.
The Key & Locket tag
IMG_6095The Button tag
IMG_6097
and the Art 42 tag
IMG_6091 I was thrilled to get the tags from the person above me on the list last weekend!  I just love them and here they are with some extra scappy goodies…
IMG_6219I love the vintage scrapping (I don’t do it that well myself) so this was a great surprise.  Thank you so much to Corinne in VT for hosting and  Kay in MI for the tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment