Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mr. Hite and the First Button Project


Mr. Hite is our son's teacher this year and he is great!  It is a really small world because I used to know "Jimmy" when we were kids and his oldest sister Charlotte was one of my dearest friends.  They lived accross the street from me and I used to go over and play with them all the time.  Charlotte and Tammy (the middle sister) were the only girls that I knew who had as many barbie dolls as I did!  Anyway...good memories!  So Jim is Hunter's teacher this year and I wanted to do something special for the class to help Jim feel welcome at Crooked River and to help the kids be proud of their class.  I asked Jim if I could take a picture so Hunter and I could make a special project for the class.


This is the artwork I prepared and Hunter stamped them all into buttons.  We made buttons for everyone in the class, including Mr. Hite and I think everyone enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment