Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween - Better late than NEVER


I might be a little bias but I think Warren and I have a pretty cute kid  :-)
Here he is dressed up as a firefighter to go trick-or-treating on Halloween night.

And here is the full get up.  It was so funny walking down the streets going door-to-door because all the kids would walk by and talk about what a GREAT costume he had.  All the men would remark that they "bet they knew what his dad does for a living".  Ha!  If they only knew! 

This is authentic but retired fire gear and it is excellent for keeping the trick-or-treater warm on those cold blustery nights!

Oh yes...and here I am with my little ankle biter - Brandy.  She has her little dress on and I have a jester's hat that I picked up at a guess what....?  Yard sale for $2.  I do look a bit cross eyed...probably due to the double triple flash that just blinded me!

And here is my mom trying to take a picture of me while I was taking a picture of her - Ha!  I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment