Monday, November 2, 2009

October is full of birthdays


We usually celebrate the whole month of October since we have 3 birthdays and then Halloween.  Jenn is First on the 11th followed by Jeff on the 18th and then finally my dear dairy cow loving sister Sheree on the 20th.

We all got together for Jeff and Sheree's birthdays on the 17th and Jenn treated us all with dinner and 2 cakes!

This is a picture of my sis opening a bag full of dairy cow related items.




This is Jethro (Jeff) opening his cards.  He is a whole 32 this year!
And here is my niece Jenn  (with Bryce in the background) serving up ice cream to go with the mouth watering cakes she made for the occasion.  The cakes were great but the dinner was AWESOME!  We had lasagna with garlic bread!!!  Thank you for feeding us Jenn!

Hunter know good food when he sees it so he is digging in.  Looks like he has salad, lasagna and he going for the garlic bread.

And finally, here is a picture of my niece Jenn, my mom Mary Jo and my sister Sheree getting the garlic bread ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment