Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Forgotten Yard Sales Finds


It must be getting nasty outside because I am starting to yearn for a good yard sale again...

I was cruising through my pictures and came upon some finds that I took pictures of because they were super awesome deals but I didn't post them because I FORGOT!

I got this nail grinder kit for $7 from a wonderful old friend and it is helping me to do some work on my altered tins.  It is just a dremmel tool marketed for animal use and it works great!



Then we have all of the wonderful blouses that I got for .25¢ each and they are all expensive name brands.  I have become a big fan of the French Laundry brand after this huge investment.

The really cool thing about yard sale clothes is that most of them are new looking, I don't have to spend a fortune and I can change my wardrobe every year!

For some reason I could not pass up this hat box type suitcase.  It's odd like me so I had to have it for $2.  I will repurpose it for memorabilia after I alter it and make it lovely to look at.

Then we have the miniaure items that I always love.  I am using these babies for beads - so cute!  I think I paid .25¢ for a set of 6.  I have little tiny pie pans that I also use but for buttons.

I miss yard sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment