Friday, November 13, 2009

Parent Teacher Conferences


My husband, our son Hunter and I all went in for school conferences on Tuesday, 11/10.  This is a picture of Hunter with his teacher Mr. Jim Hite.  Every year at this time I take a picture of Hunter with his teacher for posterity and to do a scrapbook page.

So, here is the picture but the scrapbook page is another matter entirely.  Remember that I said I take the picture with the intention of making a page...hasn't happened yet!  My procrastination is a whole different subject that I will write about later....

As usual, we went to our conference and learned once again that our son is a great person and he is still very smart.  (Having a great teachers along the way has helped tremendously and we are thrilled with Mr. Hite.)  We had a really great visit with Mr. Hite and treated Hunter to Quiznos after our meeting.

We are very blessed that our son is so darn intelligent and that he is a great person.  All this and good looks too - which he gets from his daddy.  They say that it takes a village to raise a child - I'm not sure about that but close family is a wonderful thing!  Hunter is such an awesome little dude in part because my parents helped to raise him.  My dad has watched him everyday I have worked since he was 3 months old and my mom started watching him full time with Dad when she retired.  My parents are priceless and they have helped to create a very interesting young man.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Hunter:  You are a great kid - keep up the hard work!       

No comments:

Post a Comment