Monday, December 7, 2009

Notebooks for the Bazaar

I think my favorite thing to do with all of my paper and embellishments is to "alter" something that is blah and make it look cute so  you want to use it.  Here are some of the composition books I altered.  I covered the front and back with the same paper, added a bookmark, a pen holder and covered the inside of the covers also - then I added embellies to the front.


This one has great dasies with huge brads.  I cut the letters out with my sizzix dies from cream colored jeans and dyed the top piece.
This one is more functional looking for the guys or the ladies who don't like the fluff.
And who doesn't like scrabble pieces?  I added the scrabbles and I dyed and stamped the same daisies as in the first picture.
Scrabble again on pink.  I layered the purple flowers and just stamped on the top layer.  I like this one and I think it may just have to become mine for all my notes.






















This one is more daisies on blue with the scrabble...note the buttons for the flower centers.

I made these in preparation for the bazaar at the Crook County Christian School on 12/5/09.  And, maybe I made a few for Christmas gifts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment