Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Years ATC to ATC Lovers Swap


Here is a picture of the ATC I rushed to finish for shipment with my make-up Christmas ATCs to Idaho.  We were supposed to think of a word that represented how we want to be to others in the new year.

I am approaching 40 and it will be happening in 2010.  I think that a lot of people freak out about age and change how they do things and I don't think I am one of those people but...

I want to be sure that I remain authentic instead of becoming someone else.

And, as you can see, my card is not exactly straight, and I am a stickler for things being lined up so I would not be authentic if I did not mention that the card is crooked!  On the other hand, I am getting older and wiser and I did post the picture instead of taking a new one of a fixed card - so, I must be mellowing with age!

Maybe that has something to do with my other New Year's swap..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment