Thursday, December 10, 2009

Treat Containers Class


I was writing about the little treat bags earlier and you can see the whole potload of them on my bazaar table.  This is the one I made in the treat container class.

The class was held on 12/3/09 in the evening down at Crafty Scrappin.  Unfortunately, I did not catch the teacher's name but she was great!  The class was $20 but I think it was well worth it.

This is just too cute!  There is glitter in the oatmeal but you cannot see it in my sub par picture ;-).  It is a cello bag with a top note from the sizzix dies and the little reindeer is a digital stamp colored with pencils and the corners of the saying are punched with a Stampin' Up! ticket punch.

If you think the last one was cute you will really like this one!  Same supplies to make it but there is candy in there!

My little tag is all over the place in this one but the snowman is a little tag that has silver string sandwiched in between and it is supposed to be hanging on the ribbon.  Otherwise, we have a cello bag, 2 top note punch outs, some ribbon and goodies for cocoa.

And last but not least...
This little guy starts out as a pizza box and you glue the 2 top notes to each side with the opening at the top.  Candies or gift cards will fit nicely in these.

The instructor said that she was working on another treat container class so of course I want to go.

My next class is on the 17th and it is to make a planner - really cute!  I will post pictures as soon as mine is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment