Wednesday, December 16, 2009

School Field Trip

I get to go on a school field trip with the 5th graders from Hunter's school today.  We are going to the Grimes' Christmas Display down by the Bowman Museum.

In all the years that this has been diplayed in different parts of town....I have never gone to it.  This should be a real treat!  I will post pics.   I need to download my camera anyway...

I just finished up my Secret Santa Homemade Goodies swap and my Christmas Card Swap for the S.S.S. MB that I am a member of.  I will be heading to the post office again today.

I went to the PO yesterday because I had to send an emergency package!  My friend, Emma, in Idaho is hosting a Christmas ATC swap and I had sent the reindeer ATCs over to her around the 7th.  Well she contacts me the night before last and tells me that my ATCs have not arrived yet!!!

Yesterday morning I started scrambling to remake 22 cards.  I made them and my New Years cards (they also go to her) to save on shipping and I sent them priority.  I am sure that the other's will turn up - but when?  If they do, I will host a "Christmas in July" swap and send them out then!

The last and only time I can remember having something lost in the mail was our mortgage payment.  That was a long time ago and the mortgage company was very understanding...apparently all of their mail cleared through one of those post offices where they had the anthrax show up years ago.

Well, I am off to get ready to go to town.  Several errands here and in Redmond so it will be a long day.

I will leave with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment