Saturday, December 12, 2009

SSS Secret Santa Swap

I am trying to get out of my scrap cave every now and then so I decided to join a Secret Santa Swap on the SSS MB.  One of the swaps was for an envelope full of scrap goodies to 5 different people that you were assigned and the second part of the swap was to one person you were assigned and you sent them a package with a cap on the $ value. 
This is a picture of what I received from my Secret Santa Miss Patti from CA.  Thank you Patti!  Basic Grey will probably be my new addiction ;-)

This is a picture of an envelope filled with goodies that arrived from Jana (my new Scrap Pal).  They are delicious!  Thank you Jana!

I cannot wait to see my other 4 envelopes!  I am sending mine out on Monday so I have to get them finished this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment