Saturday, April 17, 2010

ATCs for Valentine’s and More

As usual, I have been working on ATCs on and off and here are a few pictures.  I have more to share later after I get the pictures taken.

IMG_3871

This heart locket went to a swap out of Minnesota and the theme was HeART which was open to all art forms.  I think there were 75 participants but I didn’t make that many.  You send in 3+1; 3 for the swap and 1 for the hostess.  You get 3 back in return of various art forms.

I also made these for one of my scrapbook swaps – double duty works out great!

IMG_3873

This was for one of my swaps out of Idaho and it was for Valentine’s Day.

IMG_3881

I also sent this one into the Minnesota swap so I ended up getting 6 back.  I think this one also went to a scrapbook swap and saved me a lot of time.

IMG_3885

This card was made for a swap about creating a postage stamp.  I was able to create this in my Corel Draw program and then just cut it out with decorative scissors.  I like the way it turned out also.

No comments:

Post a Comment