Thursday, April 29, 2010

Valentine Returned Swaps

I mentioned that Valentine swaps are my favorite…I love red almost as much as purple.

SSS Valentine's Day 2010 ATCs

This is the swap for ScrapSistersStudio.com which I hosted.

ATC Lovers Valentine Swap Feb 2010

And from ATC Lovers we have these lovelies.

Heart Swap Feb 2010

This one is for the Art42.com swap and you just had to use a heart.  They have around 75 participants that all send in 4 cards; 3 are to be traded and the 4th is for the host.  I sent in 2 sets of 4 so I got six back.

Valentine ATC Stickers from Nicole Feb 2010

A very talented Nicole sent these cute little stickers in as R.A.K. (Random Acts of Kindness) to me with her Valentine ATCs.  Thank you Nicole!

Valentine ATC Brads from Julie Feb 2010

Sweet Julie sent these brads.  So cute I don’t want to use them!  Thank you Julie!

Valentine ATC Stickers from Gay Feb 2010

Gay RAKed me with the really cute stickers.  Thank you so much Gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment