Friday, April 30, 2010

Some of My ATCs Were Hiding…

Every once it in awhile it appears that I tell a little lie :-{

I kept thinking that I was much busier with all of those ATCs than it seems.  For a bit they were consuming too much of my time.  Hunter keeps one of all my ATCs in a nice plastic organizer so I looked through it last night.  I found a few more and felt a little less crazy…

2010 028

This was for a Live, Love, Laugh and Dream Swap for ATC Lovers in Idaho during March.  I have not gotten the swap back yet but when I do it will be a set of the 4 cards.

2010 032

Pink Ribbon Swap for the same group as the one above.  We each sent in one extra for this swap so the hostess could frame them and put them in an auction for Breast Cancer Research Funding.  I hope to get these back soon also.

2010 033

This swap was titled “Circus” and it was a 3+1.  I hope to receive 3 new ones back soon from Desoto, Texas.

2010 038

This card is kind of old but still from this year.  I submitted this one for a New Years Swap that I hosted.  I wanted to make sure to thank Gay again for the RAK she sent on that swap…Thanks Gay!

Goodies for New Year's Swap From Gay 1

Goodies for New Year's Swap From Gay 2

No comments:

Post a Comment