Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A card class of a different type

I also took another type of Valentine card class through a LSS (Local Scrapbook Store).  I made 3 cards for the same price but did not get envelopes. :-(  As you will see, the cards are very different but nice.
IMG_3864 This card would be nicer had I not dropped it into the dishwater when I was trying to set it up for a picture!  I believe it is called a pivot card.
IMG_3861
This one took forever but I like the results.  I stamped the paper first, cut it into strips and cut the strips.  Of course I had to ink all the edges to  make it look like a brick wall when I finished.  After all this was completed I had to attach pop dots to the backs and stick them down.
IMG_3862
This was my favorite as far as simplicity and that it jumps right out at you.
Unfortunately I am a big fan of getting things straight.  These cards with all their tiny pieces do not lend themselves well to my need to be straight.
So much for Valentine cards until next year…

No comments:

Post a Comment