Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Cards – Stampin’ Up Class

I really enjoy going to Jan Farring’s  Stampin” Up! demonstration classes.  Here projects are always wonderful and I usually like them so much that I have a hard time sending them out. 
This time around it was a Valentine’s card class and I was participating in a card swap so it worked perfectly!
This class was really special because I got there and she had everything cut out, embossed and ready to rumble!  We just moved from station to station making 2 cards at every stop.  Check them out…
IMG_3846
IMG_3850
IMG_3854 
IMG_3856
IMG_3859

I had 5 cards to send for my swap and I made 10.  It worked out perfect because I get to keep a set for next year!
Thanks so much for the class Jan!  I can’t wait for the next class…

No comments:

Post a Comment