Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Last ATCs for Awhile…Almost

It is amazing how fast time flies and how many things there are to work on.  I have enjoyed working on ATCs but I am starting to dread it because I don’t have enough time and it is becoming a chore.  I have one more to complete and then I am going to take a break from swapping for awhile.  Here are a couple more that I had to take pictures of and then I will follow up with what I received in the completed swaps that I have missed.

IMG_4973

This went out to Virginia for a Snowman Swap.

IMG_4976

This is one of my favorites and it went to Idaho for a Favorite Quote Swap.

IMG_4962

Purple-who would have guessed?  For a Flower Swap in New York.

2010 026

This is the last one I have completed and it also went to Idaho but for a “Stamp It” Swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment